Notice: We respond to notices of copyright infringement in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). If you see anything on our site that you believe infringes your copyright rights, you may notify our designated agent by sending the following information:
1. Identification of the copyrighted work(s) claimed to have been infringed (a copy of or link to your original work or a clear description of the material at issue)
2. Identification of the material on our site and information sufficient to allow us to locate and remove the material, (the URL of the allegedly infringing content)
3. A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by you as copyright owner, or by your agent, or by law
4. A statement that the information in your notice is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are the owner (or authorized to act on behalf of the owner) of the exclusive copyright right that is allegedly being infringed.
5. Your physical or electronic signature or of someone authorized to act on your behalf
6. Instructions on how we may contact you: including email, address, and phone number.
7. Submit email: [email protected]
Invalid or Fraudulent Notices: You agree that notices that fail to supply the above information may be invalid under the DMCA. Further, under Section 512(f) of the DMCA, you may be liable for any damages, including costs and attorneys’ fees incurred by Streamtape or our users, if you knowingly materially misrepresent that material or activity is infringing.